Hi there! My name is Blue.
Yup, just like the color. And yes, it's my real, given name. Kinda fun, right? I am a mother of two, wife, Master Coach, and globe-trotting student of human behavior who calls Arizona home.
I am so glad you found my site! Truly.
My deepest desire is to live in a world filled with enlivened women, women who are living on purpose, with a purpose. What stops far too many of us is not feeling up for it, physically and emotionally - and lacking the clarity and confidence to reach for our dreams.
I've been blessed with many teachers...
- Living in different countries (Kenya and Greece) has taught me that there are many ways to live a happy - and unhappy - life.
- Becoming a vegetarian at 19 years of age taught me to be aware of what I was eating.
- Spending my early 20's infertile taught me about the flaws in our current medical model.
- Serving as a Job Coach to individuals experiencing homelessness in Phoenix taught me about how fragile, and resilient we are.
- Becoming a mother taught me just about amazing my body is. And my children continue to teach me humility, patience, and to enjoy the little things in life.
- Studying at the American Medical College of Homeopathy, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and with Dr. Sara Gottfried in the Hormone Cure method taught me that there are better models for wellness.
- Training with HolisticMBA in the Transformational Coaching Method taught me how to get unstuck and out of my own way. Taking this training to the Mastery level helped me rewire early subconscious beliefs so I could be free. Both trainings helped me serve my clients in a more meaningful, long-term way.
... and I bring what I've learned to you, in the form of a fresh approach to your health (and life) care. No need to get caught up in all the noise, contradictory nutritional advice, self-denial, or deprivation. I am your calm, gentle guide, leading you step-by-step to who you long to be. I believe you are wise, and that drawing out your wisdom will revolutionize your life, and the planet.
Dear Sister, let's connect. I can't wait.
Use the "Book Now" button below to schedule a time to hop on the phone together.