You know that eating dark leafy greens is good for you
...but what exactly qualifies as a dark leafy green and how do you prepare them so they taste good AND you receive the most benefit?
Join me for a...
WEEK OF GREENS
We will unlock the mystery of these delicious foods, and see how simple they are to prepare!
Support every step of the way
You can participate in this program from anywhere in the world - all you need will be provided via email and Facebook so you can benefit from the comfort of your own home and kitchen!
Why are greens so important?
Benefits of these powerhouse veggies include...*
- Increase of energy
- Stronger immune system
- Clearing of congestion by reducing mucus
- Purification of blood
- Improvement of liver, gall bladder and kidney function
- They are dense in nutrients, and light on calories
- They provide fiber, folic acid, chlorophyll and many other micronutrients
- They are high in important minerals: calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and zinc
- They are a good source of vitamins A, C, E and K
- And much more!
Best of all, greens are delicious when chosen, prepped and prepared right! I am going to show you just how to do all of this! Plus, if you have kids, I am going to share my top tips to help get your kids on board too!
Included during your Week of Greens:
- Shopping List (and where to find your greens!)
- Tips on storing, prepping and integrating greens into what you are already eating
- Tips to help kids enjoy greens with you
- A private Facebook group of other people doing this with you
- Online support from me all week
Will you need to completely change your diet?
Nope. The only change you will make is to add one green vegetable per day for 7 days. That's it!
When is a Week of Greens happening?
January 9-15, 2017
What's the investment?
I used to charge much more for this program... but right now I'm offering a STEEP discount... your investment is just $7! That's right! I want this to be an easy YES to YOU as you kick off 2017 with greater wellness and eating pleasure!!
Click below now to join in!
Important Note: Please add email@example.com to your contacts to be sure you receive your materials!
*Results vary from body to body. Nothing above is guaranteed, nor is it intended to be or replace medical advice.
What participants have to say
About Blue Russ:
As a certified mastery-level health coach, Blue offers a fresh approach to your health (and life) care. No need to get caught up in all the noise, contradictory nutritional advice, self-denial, or deprivation. She is a calm, gentle guide for hundreds of women, leading them step-by-step to who they long to be (through retreats, workshops and private coaching). She believes her clients are wise, and that her purpose is to draw out your wisdom, which revolutionizes your life, and contributes to the healing of everyone around you. Learn more about her, and join her sisterhood www.blueruss.com